ERP is an acronym for Enterprise Resource Planning. This powerful information system integrates and automates key business processes such as taking orders, scheduling operations, monitoring and recovering stock and financial information. An ERP system enables huge improvements in the effectiveness of any company through:
- Defining business processes and monitor them throughout the chain of production.
- Protecting critical data through several layers of backup and security gates that guard all the key information from any danger.
- Planning workload based on already prepared precise analyses of orders, inventories and distribution channels.
- Gives you the necessary tools for you to deliver a high level service and added value to your customers.
- Translating raw data into usable information for critical decision making.
The benefits of an ERP information system are:
- Integration throughout all business processes. Informatrix allows you to get the full benefits of an ERP system integration in all aspects of your business from front end and the relationship with the customer to planning and organizing, to production and distribution.
- Automation increases productivity. Through automation of processes, the ERP system makes them more efficient, reduces proneness to errors, speeds up work and frees employees from doing the same job.
- Increases overall performance. By integrating the different business processes, an ERP system ensures coherence, avoids double entries and discontinuation of work among employees from different departments. The positive cumulative effect of the integration of business processes results in a superior overall performance of the company.
- Quality reporting and analysis. An ERP system allows you to produce financial and non-financial reports and analysis of the performance of your company.
- Integration across the entire chain of work, inclu